Religious Education Coordinator Catholic AMR
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 6, 2018|
|Due Date:||Dec 11, 2018|
1. Include Questions and Answers.
2. Update the Period of Performance.
3. All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
*In order to be considered for award, the vendor's quote shall include the following:
a. Standard Form (SF) 1449, signed and dated
b. Amendments or acknowledgements (if applicable), signed and dated
c. Completed Certifications (if not entered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to include FAR 52.212-3 Alternate I, Offer Representations and Certifications Commercial Item.
d. Submittal of quote in accordance with FAR 52.212-1, FAR 52.212-2, Addendum to FAR 52.212-2.
*Reminder: All quotes are due by 11 December 2018 12:00 PM HST. All inquiries shall be clearly marked with solicitation W912CN-19-Q-0006 and sent by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. **This requirement is being amended and re-solicited as follows**
1. Extend the solicitation closing date: 11 December 2018, 12:00 PM HST.
2. Change the acquisition strategy to Unrestricted, Full and Open Competition.
3. Update the Addendum to FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items The 413th Contract Support Brigade (CSB), Regional Contracting Office (RCO) - Hawaii (HI) has a requirement to provide skilled, knowledgeable Catholic Faith-based Religious Education Coordinator for active duty service members and their families. This contract requires work at Aliamanu Military Reservation Chapel located in Hawaii.
This acquisition is solicited as Unrestricted, Full and Open Competition. The North American Industry Code Standard (NAICS) is 813110, Religious Organization and the Small Business Administration (SBA) small business size standard is $7.5M. The intended contract award will be Firm-Fixed Price with a 12 month Base plus (2) two 12-Month Option Years.
All offerors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database at www.sam.gov as a small business under the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code 813110 with a size standard of $7.5M.
Please see attached solicitation and PWS. Please submit any questions by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
All quotes are due by 11 December 2018 12:00 PM HST. All inquiries shall be clearly marked with solicitation W912CN-19-Q-0006 and sent by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheeler Army Air Field (WAAF)
Schofield Barracks, Hawaii 96857
Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.