|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Nov 28, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 13, 2019|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-10:00) HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA
- Original Published Date: Nov 27, 2019 07:03 pm HST
- Original Date Offers Due: Dec 13, 2019 04:00 pm HST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Dec 28, 2019
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: V231 - TRANSPORTATION/TRAVEL/RELOCATION- TRAVEL/LODGING/RECRUITMENT: LODGING, HOTEL/MOTEL
- NAICS Code: 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
Place of Performance:
Honolulu , HIUSA
27 November 2019
- This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The Regional Contracting Office-Hawaii (RCO-HI), has a requirement to establish Blanket Purchase Agreement for personnel lodging for Hawaii on the islands of Oahu, Maui and Hawaii. RCO-HI intends to establish multiple BPAs to fulfill the 9th MSC’s recurring lodging requirement.
Lodging facilities must be within ten (10) road miles of the following duty locations:
Oahu - 1557 Suehiro Road, Honolulu, HI 96819
Hawaii - 1304 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720
Maui - 1686 W Kaahumanu Ave, Wailuku, HI 96793
This BPAs will have an ordering period of five (5) years from date of agreement via issuance of call orders issued against the BPA. Please find the below Vendor Contact Information along with attached Terms and Conditions, Statement of Work, and Quote Sheet. Please review these documents in their entirety for a complete description of this requirement.
- This requirement is unrestricted. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 721110 (Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels) and the Size Standard for Small Business is $32.5 Million. The lodging requirement consists of establishing five or more BPAs, for a period of five (5) years from date of award, to hotels in the local area via issuance of BPA Call Orders.
- This agreement will be in effect for a period not to exceed five (5) years commencing on 1 Jan 2020 and ending on 31 Dec 2024 or until the total cumulative amount spent on all BPAs reaches $1,000.000.00 or until such time either party to this agreement requests that it be canceled in writing (30 day notice required).
Please note that a BPA is not a contract. A BPA is a streamlined method for acquiring services on an as-needed basis from qualified sources that are readily available and thus eliminates the need for repetitive costly re-procurements. There is no minimum or maximum guaranteed quantity. All BPA Call Orders must be acknowledged by the selected vendor in order to be retained on the BPA calling list. The 9th MSC does not intend to pay for any information provided under this notice. The 9th MSC is not obligated to notify respondents of the results of this notice.
- Period of Performance
Period of Performance: 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2024
Future lodging requirements and dates will be provided by the 9th MSC to RCO-HI NLT 15 days prior to required usage.
This requirement is for single commercial lodging. The number of personnel requiring lodging will fluctuate based on mission requirements of the 9th MSC.
- RCO-HI intends to award multiple BPAs to responsible offerors whose offers represents the lowest price and is the best value to the government. If you are interested in the possible establishment of a BPA for lodging with the RCO-HI please complete Attachment 3: Proposed Price List of the single and double room occupancy rates (per night) for Fort Smith, AR that your business is offering. Your prices should be as low, or lower, than those charged to your most favored customers and must also be at or below the Federal Government’s local per diem/lodging rate for Hawaii to be eligible for consideration. If multiple hotels are provided by a third party, please list all hotels and provide no less than four and no more than six hotels.
- For this procurement, the Best Value will be made as Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA). The following factors will be used to evaluate offers: A) Price and B) Technical.
- Price will contribute substantially to the source selection decision. The RCO-HI will evaluate the price information submitted in each offeror's price proposal. Any other data provided by the offeror with their price proposal that is not required will not be considered or evaluated.
- Technical will be evaluated by the ratings listed below. The failure of an offeror to meet the requirements of a factor or sub-factor will result in an unacceptable rating. The technical and pricing will one of the ratings listed below:
- Acceptable: Quote clearly meets the requirements of the solicitation.
- Unacceptable: The quote does not clearly meet the requirements of the solicitation.
- Technical: Hotels will be expected to meet a minimum of Midscale quality. Economy style hotels will not meet technical requirements. Midscale hotels include, but not limited, to Best Western, Ala Moana Hotel, Hale Koa Hotel, and Hilton Hotels. Economy hotels include, but not limited to Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, and Travelodge. Technical acceptability will be based on the proposals compliance with the Solicitation and SOW. Offerors that provide solutions that meet the intent of this requirement without additional requirements will be evaluated for award. All hotels within the competitive range will be inspected before BPA is awarded. Unannounced inspections will also be done throughout the year.
b. Pricing: Prices submitted by the vendors must not exceed the lodging rates found in the JFTR for the lodging areas being requested.
- If you wish to compete, please complete the Proposed Price List and the below Vendor Contact Information along with any other required information, directly to the POCs listed below. All offers must list DUNS number, CAGE code, and Federal TIN with Company name, POC, and phone number. To obtain or renew a DUNS number or CAGE code, please visit https://www.sam.gov. Lack of registration in the SAM database will make an Offeror ineligible for award.
Vendor must also be registered in Wide Area Work Flow to receive payment through electronic funds transfer. If you are not currently registered, please visit the following website https://wawf.eb.mil/ to complete your registration.
- Quotes are due no later than Friday, 13 Dec 2019 at 1600 HRS (4:00 pm) Hawaii Standard Time (HST), as it is the intent of RCO-HI to have an awardee for this BPA identified by 20 Dec 2019. Point of contact for this acquisition is:
Chris Doyle Lisa Nakamoto
Contract Specialist Contracting Officer
bldg. 108, 742 Santos Dmont Ave bldg. 108, 742 Santos Dumont Ave
Schofield Barracks HI 96857 Schofield Barracks HI 96857
Email: Christopher.email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 8086561060 Fax: 8086561060
All questions regarding the RFQ package must be submitted in writing to the above e-mail addresses by Monday, 9 Dec 2019 at 1200 HRS (12:00 pm) Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Any questions asked over the telephone will not be answered. Any questions received after this date and time may not be answered.
Please send quotes by email to Christopher.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 13 Dec 2019 at 1600 HRS (4:00 pm) Hawaii Standard Time (CST). Late quotes may be rejected at the Contracting Officer's discretion.
- Terms and Conditions (IAW FAR 13.303-3)
- Statement of Work
- Quote Sheet
** Please continue to next page
Vendor Contact Information
Point of Contact:
Tax Identification Number (TIN):
Circle One: Offeror is / is not a Small Business.
Circle One: Offeror is / is not SAM registered in www.sam.gov
GSA Contract No. (if applicable):
NOTE: This RFQ form shall be completed and submitted in addition to any other quote form utilized by Offeror. Unit pricing should be all-inclusive. Please thoroughly review the attached Statement of Work (SOW) for a full description of services prior to providing pricing.
This Request for Quotes (RFQ) will be evaluated on Price and Technical Acceptability.
*NOTE: Prices shall include all costs.
Offer is valid for days after date of signature.
PLEASE REVIEW THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT.
Contractor Authorized Representative
** Please continue to next page
****Clauses and Provisions****
FAR 52.203-18 PROHIBITION ON CONTRACTING WITH ENTITIES THAT REQUIRED CERTAIN INTERNAL
CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS OR STATEMENTS-REPRESENTATION (JAN 2017)
FAR 52.204-7 SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT OCT 2016
FAR 52.204-13 SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT MAINTENANCE OCT 2016
FAR 52.204-16 COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENT ENTITY CODE REPORTING (JUL 2016)
FAR 52.204-18 COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENT ENTITY CODE MAINTENANCE (JUL 2016)
FAR 52.204-19 INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE OF REPRESENTATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS (DEC 2014)
FAR 52.209-6 PROTECTING THE GOVERNMENT'S INTEREST WHEN SUBCONTRACTING WITH CONTRACTORS
DEBARRED, SUSPENDED, OR PROPOSED FOR DEBARMENT (OCT 2015)
FAR 52.209-11 REPRESENTATION BY CORPORATIONS REGARDING DELINQUENT TAX LIABILITY OR A FELONY
CONVICTION UNDER ANY FEDERAL LAW (FEB 2016)
FAR 52.212-1 INSTRUCTIONS TO OFFERORS--COMMERCIAL ITEMS (DEVIATION 2018-O0018)
FAR 52.212-3 OFFEROR REPRESENTATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS-- COMMERCIAL ITEMS (OCT 2018)
FAR 52.212-4 CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS—COMMERCIAL ITEMS (OCT 2018)
FAR 52.212-5 CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO IMPLEMENT STATUTES OR EXECUTIVE
ORDERS-- COMMERCIAL ITEMS (OCT 2018)
FAR 52.219-6 NOTICE OF TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE (DEVIATION 2019-O0003)
FAR 52.219-28 POST-AWARD SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAM REREPRESENTATION (JUL 2013)
FAR 52.222-21 PROHIBITION OF SEGREGATED FACILITIES (APR 2015)
FAR 52.222-26 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (SEP 2016)
FAR 52.222-50 COMBATING TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS (MAR 2015)
FAR 52.223-18 ENCOURAGING CONTRACTOR POLICIES TO BAN TEXT MESSAGING WHILE DRIVING (AUG 2011)
FAR 52.225-13 RESTRICTIONS ON CERTAIN FOREIGN PURCHASES (JUN 2008)
FAR 52.225-25 PROHIBITION ON CONTRACTING WITH ENTITIES ENGAGING IN CERTAIN ACTIVITIES OR
TRANSACTIONS RELATING TO IRAN--REPRESENTATION AND CERTIFICATIONS (OCT 2015)
FAR 52.232-39 UNENFORCEABILITY OF UNAUTHORIZED OBLIGATIONS (JUN 2013)
FAR 52.232-40 PROVIDING ACCELERATED PAYMENTS TO SMALL BUSINESS SUBCONTRACTORS (DEC 2013)
DFARS 252.232-7003 ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF PAYMENT REQUESTS AND RECEIVING REPORTS (JUN 2012)
DFARS 252.232-7006 WIDE AREA WORKFLOW PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS (MAY 2013)
DFARS 252.203-7000 REQUIREMENTS RELATING TO COMPENSATION OF FORMER DOD OFFICIALS (SEP 2011)
DFARS 252.203-7002 REQUIREMENT TO INFORM EMPLOYEES OF WHISTLEBLOWER RIGHTS (SEP 2013)
DFARS 252.203-7005 REPRESENTATION RELATING TO COMPENSATION OF FORMER DOD OFFICIALS (NOV 2011)
DFARS 252.204-7008 COMPLIANCE WITH SAFEGUARDING COVERED DEFENSE INFORMATION CONTROLS (OCT
DFARS 252.204-7011 ALTERNATIVE LINE-ITEM STRUCTURE (SEP 2011)
DFARS 252.204-7012 SAFEGUARDING COVERED DEFENSE INFORMATION AND CYBER INCIDENT REPORTING (OCT 2016)
DFARS 252.204-7015 NOTICE OF AUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION FOR LITIGATION SUPPORT (MAY 2016)
DFARS 252.213-7000 NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE SUPPLIERS ON USE OF PAST PERFORMANCE INFORMATION
RETRIEVAL SYSTEM-- STATISTICAL REPORTING IN PAST PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS (JUN 2015)
DFARS 252.225-7000 BUY AMERICAN-BALANCE OF PAYMENTS PROGRAM CERTIFICATE BASIC (NOV 2014) (NOV 2014)
DFARS 252.225-7048 EXPORT-CONTROLLED ITEMS (JUN 2013)
DFARS 252.232-7010 LEVIES ON CONTRACT PAYMENTS (DEC 2006)
DFARS 252.244-7000 SUBCONTRACTS FOR COMMERCIAL ITEMS (JUN 2013)
- FORT SHAFTER , HI 96858-5025
- Chris Doyle
- Phone Number (808) 656-1028
- Fax Number (808) 656-1060
- Lisa Nakamoto
- Phone Number (808) 656-0997
- Fax Number (808) 656-1060
- Nov 27, 2019 07:03 pm HSTSolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.