Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Equipment and Installation
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-10:00) HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 07:42 am HST
- Original Published Date: Aug 24, 2020 11:51 am HST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 17, 2020 11:00 am HST
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 09, 2020 11:00 am HST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 24, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 5820 - RADIO AND TELEVISION COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, EXCEPT AIRBORNE
- NAICS Code: 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Schofield Barracks , HI 96857USA
1) The Army Contracting Command, 413th Contract Support Brigade (CSB), Regional Contracting Office (RCO) Hawaii (HI) has a requirement for Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) system equipment and Installation for 25th Infantry Division Barracks.
2) Background: This is a new firm-fixed price requirement.
3) Contract Set aside: This action will be set aside 100% to Small Business.
4) Contract Type and Period of Performance: The Government intends to award a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contract. This acquisition will be solicited under National American Industry Classification system (NAICS) code 334220, Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Telecommunications Equipement.
5) Quotes shall be submitted electronically on the BetaSAM website or via e-mail to Contract Specialist identified below. Faxed quotes will not be accepted. Quotes must be received by the contracting office on or before the solicitation closing date and time stated under Block 8 of the SF 1449 Solicitation/Contract/Order for Commercial Items. Local time is Hawaii Standard Time (HST). It is the responsibility of the contractor to ensure quotes are received and acknowledged by the Contract Specialist on or before the closing date of Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 11:00 AM. Bid All or None. New and not refurbished. All products offered must include the technical specifications of the offered item.
6) No paper copies will be issued. Potential offerors are responsible for monitoring this site for release of any amendments to this solicitation. Any/all amendments will be posted and available for viewing and downloading on BetaSAM. Potential vendors are encouraged to submit questions and/or recommendations regarding the terms and conditions of the RFQ and/or associated documents. All timely submissions will be reviewed and the final RFQ may contain changes as a result of any input received.
7) All prospective vendors shall be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible for award of a contract. Contractors shall ensure SAM registration is active. The official SAM website is https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/.
8) Questions regarding this solicitation shall be submitted in writing via e-mail to the Contract Specialist at email@example.com within 10 days after the day specified in Block 6 of the SF 1449.
9) A site visit is tentatively schedule on Friday, August 28, 2020 at 10:00 AM HST. Attendee information (limit one (1) representative per company) to include company name, address, representative name, telephone number, and email address shall be provided to the Contract Specialist via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1:00 PM HST on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
- KO DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTING 536 PALM CIRCLE DR BLDG T 122
- FORT SHAFTER , HI 96858-5025
- Liane Leong
- Phone Number 8086560985
- Sep 15, 2020 07:42 am HSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 04:27 pm HST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 08, 2020 09:18 am HST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 24, 2020 11:51 am HST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.